RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] AP vs AT

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:52:49 -0400

Hi!

I understand that Lorenzo, but mostly everything proposed is optional.
The only core introductions I can remember are the rules for elite, the
terminator save and the building and fortification rules (which don't
count since the are AT anyway).

All is good; we're keeping the two editions anyway. Everyone should play
the one they like best. There no need to have another "schism", epic
already has one of those. We can support both editions; we have evolved
to the point where "just" one is not enough. Besides, it gives us more
to do and talk about.

Peter