[v5.A] Proofreaders

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 20:29:47 -0400

Oops - something I should've done a while back is ask for proofreaders. I'd
like a few (2-3) people to look over my initial attempt (5A) and point out
the glaringly obvious errors. I'll compile this feedback and upload a 5B
(beta) to the Yahoo site, which everyone can point to and laugh at. *grin*
Hopefully playtest as well, and in a few months - maybe by Holloween,
perhaps Christmas - we'll have a few more polls about the optional rules.

The file is 460k formatted for MS Word 2000. If you're willing to
proofread, edit and explain your objections in detail, send me a private
email. I'll get a copy out and I'd like it back within a week. Thanks.
-Yar