RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Space Marines - Legion of the Damned proposal

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 19:22:10 +0200

This is a good idea! I never really understood why LotD had to set up like
regular forces. It didn't seem to fit.

I have two suggestion though. It seem like this unit has been tailored for
E40K. In netepic a SM detachment can be almost whiped out, but as long as
the other two is intact, it is not considered broken. So I would suggest a
re-wording and say that it appears in coherency with a detachment that has
lost at least 50% of its forces.

Further, if the army has several detachments that has lost 50%, I would let
the controlling player choose wich detachment is being reinforced. However,
the first turn one of your Detachments has lost 50%, you must use the LotD.
You can not choose not to use them.

My 2 NOK

Eivind