RE: [NetEpic ML] Poin Cost

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 14:14:23 +0200

Well,

I don't think the current point costs are wrong, so my suggestion would be
to leave the point cost structure be as it is :)Otherwise the number of
stands in an units and FREE commisars might even out much of the score for
IG. Same goes for the orks, their large numbers compensate for their more
intricate command structure.

On the SM vs Eldar comparison you need to keep in mind that the Eldar
detachments usually have only 4 stands. This is a very important
difference!!!! Thus they should be kept somewhat cheaper! This is probably
why they have the ultra cheap wind rider host in the first place, to balance
out the army. If you where to pay like a 1000 points for it, youd be in
trouble before the game even starts. But this we have been down this path
time and time again and it's a dead end!

Nils