RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Army balance

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:04:04 +0200

Slann:
Good selection of quality troops, has a little bit of everything. Best
psychers, best assaults, best Knights.
Bad: Cost ????? Range....

When the Slann army was constructed we took many of the units we liked from
other armies and but them together. Thus the Slann army hasen't really god
ant obvious weaknessess. We're working on that for the upcomming revision!
And for the purpose of giving them a fair evaluation I've recently accuired
a Slann army. We'll be testing thouroughly throughout the summer. One of the
things I think we ought to explore is to further limit the range of their
firepower, and reduce the number of units. The Slann has got many units that
are very similar (Warchief and warleader for instance) we'll look into those
to see if we can reduce them and only keep one of them, combining them.
However there'll be some new units aswell, Necron Imortals, Necron
Numbercruncher, Newt and Gecko wheeled transports for the exodus and so on!

Nils