RE: [NetEpic ML] Poll results for netepic

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 08:06:39 -0400

>When was this poll conducted? I check the Net Epic
>eGroups poll site and I couldn't find it up there. I
>haven't missed a vote since Mid-April. If it makes you
>feel any better I would vote to make Titan Battle
>Groups core (I thought it was already core since it
>has been in the rules for 2 years and goes back to the
>days of Titan Legions). I think my vote would put you
>into the 2/3 majority. Would this also nullify the
>Gargant Mobs and Tyranid Bio-titan broods? Perhaps a
>re-poll is in order.
>Darius

Unfortunately, your vote wouldn't matter. Here're the results:

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- Core Rule, 7 votes, 35.00%
- Optional Rule, 6 votes, 30.00%
- Get rid of it!, 7 votes, 35.00%

Even with 8 out of 21 votes, the "make it a Core rule" doesn't have a 2/3
majority. Enough people like it so we'll keep it, but not enough like it to
make it core. Sorry.
-Yar