RE: [NetEpic ML] Poll results for netepic

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 04:45:27 -0700 (PDT)

Jyrki,
When was this poll conducted? I check the Net Epic
eGroups poll site and I couldn't find it up there. I
haven't missed a vote since Mid-April. If it makes you
feel any better I would vote to make Titan Battle
Groups core (I thought it was already core since it
has been in the rules for 2 years and goes back to the
days of Titan Legions). I think my vote would put you
into the 2/3 majority. Would this also nullify the
Gargant Mobs and Tyranid Bio-titan broods? Perhaps a
re-poll is in order.
Darius