Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0]White Scars

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 16:52:16 -0400

>> This is actually more powerful than the proposed rule. It was suggested before and I still don't agree since it would allow the WS bikes to waltz right off most Close combats and charge through enemy troops.
>>
>>jyrki

>How about,
>Hit and Run: A unit with the Hit and Run abilitity is not pinnable (by anything) the turn AFTER it enters CC.
>
>Daryl

It's not my proposal, and I dislike it less than I dislike jyrki's proposal, so I'll support it. I'd like to modify the wording to indicate that if the Hit & Runner is not the one initiating combat, it can't leave. Other than that, I'll include it in the Core Rules as another special ability. Objections?
-Yar