Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Black Templars - new units

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 16:58:16 -0400

>Actually, I would rather not give them a close combat save at all. No other ordinary troops really have this, and there are other units that are at least as tough. CC terminators f.x.
>
>I'd say a 6+ fixed versus shooting is the best solution if we add these guys
>
>Weasel

I like the idea of bionics indicating a very tough trooper, and someone earlier mentioned a 6+ regeneration. That's effectively a 6+ fixed save against everything including Close Combat, so how about Regeneration, 5+ or 6+ that doesn't work against Close Combat?

We want these dudes to be tough, and Close Combat is supposed to be rediculously deadly. I'd like to keep both concepts, if we can.
-Yar