RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0]White Scars

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:41:34 +0300

I see what you mean (I don't remember people's names until I've herad them 10 times), but they use the shock value to their advantage by breaking off the combat. Getting +2 to CAF isn't exactly "hit and run" which is what I want. The white scars are pretty light on support and are supposed to be mounting lightning strikes against the enemy, falling back before he can bring superior numbers to bear and attacking at other place, forcing the enemy to be constantly on his toes.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.