RE: [NetEpic ML] Poll results for netepic

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:40:47 +0200

Woha!!

Hold your horses! This will make a huge impact on the game! My experience is
that a combined army is much more difficult to beat than a straight army.
Near impossible if you are fielding a straight army yourself.

And besides that; I thought every poll here where to decide if the rule was
going in as optional? This one needs a LOT of playtesting before it is
considered to be a core rule!

Eivind