RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Black Templars - new units

From: Millett, George <George.Millett_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:00:30 +0100

I agree with you that removing regenerate in combat would fine for the
necrons.

But I can also see were Jykri is coming from it would get to complicated
working out how many wounds were caused to each big Tyranid creature and how
they were caused and then slow down the game due to the inevitable arguments
caused by the marking system used to identify the individual creatures.

Seemed easiest to me to introduce a new rule to cover the necrons than make
any exceptions tot he rule.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=226014.2032696.3508022.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=17050590
81:HM/A=1000239/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=1023701560%3eM=22
6014.2032696.3508022.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705059081:HM/A=1000239/R=1>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=226014.2032696.3508022.1829184/D=egroupmai
l/S=1705059081:HM/A=1000239/rand=580032366>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .