RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Black Templars - new units

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:10:33 +0300

�"The 6+ fixed save may ONLY be taken in close combat" would be better. In addition, I would make this a special card (available to the Black Templars only, of course) since not nearly all BT assault troops are equipped this way.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.