RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Black Templars - new units

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:21:46 +0200

Hi!

Comments below...

------->Im sorry... :-) It works for us

-------> There are obviously different fluff on this. I read a short story where some IG patrolled an area on an African savannah like planet. They had encountered and killed a nid of some kind a week or so ago, and now they returned to the spot. The nid was completely untouched and had not degenrated at all. Normally things would be gone in a day or so in such an environment.

> So the armed forces of the Imperium and others will at best be laden down
> with weapons that they think might work against it this time but can't be
> sure. + Most creatures will regenerate from the smallest piece of untreated
> material give time and a lot of luck.

-------> Why not imagine that the regenerating process is beyond the scope of a normal game? In a campaign it would be an other thing though.

Eivind