RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0]Salamanders

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:08:05 +0300

[snip]
> >NEW UNITS
> >Predator Salamander
>
> Perhaps a Hellhound Company instead of Land Raider Company?

The Predator is from 40k codex where it can be equipped with Heavy Flamers in sponsons.

> >PROHIBITED ARMY CARDS
> >Assault Companies
>
> Why? If the answer's fluff, I don't have a problem. If it's
> the speed thing
> above, I do. If you're looking for a Chapter disadvantage, I
> don't think
> this one's appropriate, or strong enough. Perhaps they need
> to be winning
> on VP's for two turns in a row? I dunno, and I gotta run.
> -Yar

Fluff: the gravity and seismic activity in Nocturne make it difficult to train Bike and assault type units. That's why they are so heavily restricted.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.