Fluff proposal

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:46:55 -0400

I just ran across my old MWWG, RNOW and BWBFH rulebooks, and thought,
"That'd work for the Sisters of Battle fluff." For those of you who don't
know the acronyms, they refer to a mid-90's series of games that parodied
gamer culture and our interest in well-developed females. The rulebooks are
"Macho Women With Guns", "Renegade Nuns on Wheels" (the vehicle expansion),
and "Bat-Winged Bimbos From Hell". The game's not outstanding, but the
ilustrations.. .*grin* So...

Anyone else vote to use those books as a basis for the Sisters of Battle
fluff? It's all in fun - honest!
-Yar