Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Salamanders - new units

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:42:31 +0000

> > I dont like these.
> > Keep assault marines and flamer marines separated
>
>Why? Even normal Assault squads may be equipped with flamers
>(speaking of w40k)

Yeah, but in NetEpic, we already have Flamer marines. I'd like to keep the
units individual. I dont think having both assault, flamer, and an
in-between unit is a good idea. Just me :)

>Just fluff reasons, as the Multi-Melta is the Salamanders favourite
>heavy weapon and packs a shorter range (but a more effective punch)
>of other heavy weapons... :P

Makes sense. :)

>Again, just fluff (in the 40k codex the Salamanders Chaplain may be
>equipped with a Thunder Hammer, normally a Terminator-only weapon)

Any marine may use a thunder hammer in 40K3 :P

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?

Pennywise - One voice