RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [OT] Warmaster

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:50:58 -0700 (PDT)

Peter,
I play warmaster and it is fun. Plain fun. The rules
are simple and the command aspect of the game is
superb. Games last no more than 1.5 hours unless you
play something really big.
Pendraken figs aren't as nice as GW's but they are
cheaper and are a great way to start an army or add to
one. I use Pendraken dwarves with my GW dwarves. They
look out of place but I don't care. Warmaster is their
best game since Space Marine. 40k blows (I play it). I
prefer VOID for its clearer rules, use of d10 and unit
activation. The figs are nice too.
You should give Warmaster another try.
Darius