RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [OT] Warmaster

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:09:45 +0300

[snip]

1) The rules were detailed. A bit on the complex side, I admit, but that's just what I like.

2) The UNIT stats were simple. Most of the rules were concerned with game mechanics and NOT unit special rules.

3) At least in the game book itself there were no �ber characters. The general is usually tough but losing him is catastrophic. Mages/runepriests are useful but hardly game breakers.

That's all I remember; I confess I have (surprise!) not played the game and it has been a while since I read the rules.

Jyrki Saari