RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [OT] Warmaster

From: Tom Webb <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:12:25 +0100

I went and bought the rulebook last night, it looks interesting, the short
stat line put me off for a while and that was why I never looked into the
game before but the rules do look quite interesting. I will have to give
them a go. The only thing is, do I get an army from GW? Which will cost a
fortune which I lack at present or Irregular, and what scale is it? 6mm or
10mm? What miniature company do you recommend in the cost vs quality
balancing act.

To be honest I think it might be operating on too high a scale as was a
majorly keen mighty empires player, I think it might be better with 6mm as
you can have more on a base then or maybe even 2mm (Dwarves, Undead, Elves
- they all look the same at this scale... major downside).

Now I just have to decide on an army.... nightmare :).

Tom.

"Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_...> on 27/06/2002 17:39:50

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com