RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [OT] Warmaster

From: Bernasconi Davide <davide.bernasconi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:10:33 +0200

> I went and bought the rulebook last night, it looks
> interesting, the short stat line put me off for a while and that was why I never
> looked into the game before but the rules do look quite interesting. I will
> have to give them a go.

If you are searching for the other army (lizardmen, kinslev, ...) you can find them on fanatic site or I can send you a pdf with them

> The only thing is, do I get an army from GW?

In the WM maililist list file section there are cardboard counter for all the army, I don't know the quality as I never used them

> Which will cost a fortune

not necessary, a blister costs around 10EUR (more or less 10$) and you can find generally 6 strips = 3 stand = 1 unit. If you choose chaos, dwarf you don't need too many blister

> which I lack at present or Irregular, and what scale is it?

I couple of days ago I send a list of alternative minia for WM

> 6mm or 10mm?

10mm

Davide