Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic A: should we say someting?

From: Tom Webb <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:03:27 +0100

I don't think he could start from scratch even if he wanted too.... to be
honest, I feel that there is a hell of a lot of pressure on him to get this
out. The whole development seems rushed. The main this is we DO need to
send some feedback.

Tom.

darius spano <dmanspano_at_...> on 16/07/2002 01:19:22

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com