RE: [NetEpic ML] Re:Homemade Bases

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

That's a good idea. Square and roughly the same size
with weight to boot. Also you have that extra 2mm of
space!!!
It beats what I do. Cut plastic with a razor knife.
Cut my fingers and hands and sometimes have crooked or
off cuts. I mark them with a criss cross. Then I drill
them with a 7/32 or 1/4 inch drill bit. 5 holes, only
takes a second but you sometimes are off because I
center the first hole and estimate the other 4. Even
then you might have to knife out loose plastic so it
fits in. How much are these f#_at_%ing tiles? They would
have saved me hours and bitching from my wife "What
are you doing?"
Darius