RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic A: should we say someting?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:00:26 -0400

Hi!

Well, the only way for them to get reliable casting quality out of minis

that small is to mount them on a base. Strips are the way Jervis is
determined to go, so that's the way it is. It wouldn't be too hard to
cut
them off the strip and then simply glue them onto a square of plasticard
think. I've done a similar thing with the Warmaster minis and all it
took
was a good pair of clippers and a little patience. I don't think it
will
be quite as bad as you may fear, Peter. Still, it shouldn't worry you
as
you already have a TON of them, should it? ;-)

<grin> None of this "bothers" me from an individual gamers point of
view. Epic could disappear today and I still would have enough to run a
convention all by myself. But my comments are usually with newbies in
mind. All these changes make it hard for someone new to join in. Think
about how much you spent to have what you got now and think how much it
will cost in a year or so for the same amount of minis. No a pleasant
thought.

In any event I'm buying them cheap when the game flops. Two dollars a
blister sounds about right <evil grin>.

Peter

-Kelvin....

IMPORTANT. Antidisclaimer. This email is not and cannot, by its nature,
be
confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public
Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along
the
way. If you have received this message by mistake, it would be
ridiculous
for me to tell you not to read it or copy it to anyone else, because,
let's
face it, if it's a message revealing confidential information or that
could
embarrass me intensely, that's precisely what you'll do. Who wouldn't?

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/