RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic A: should we say someting?

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:22:18 +1000

At 07:39 PM 7/17/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>The fact that they are being done in metal isn't the sticking point that
>fact that they are permanently on strips is. If they made them in metal
>and individually to mount as one desires it would be a lot better.

Well, the only way for them to get reliable casting quality out of minis
that small is to mount them on a base. Strips are the way Jervis is
determined to go, so that's the way it is. It wouldn't be too hard to cut
them off the strip and then simply glue them onto a square of plasticard I
think. I've done a similar thing with the Warmaster minis and all it took
was a good pair of clippers and a little patience. I don't think it will
be quite as bad as you may fear, Peter. Still, it shouldn't worry you as
you already have a TON of them, should it? ;-)

-Kelvin....

IMPORTANT. Antidisclaimer. This email is not and cannot, by its nature, be
confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public
Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the
way. If you have received this message by mistake, it would be ridiculous
for me to tell you not to read it or copy it to anyone else, because, let's
face it, if it's a message revealing confidential information or that could
embarrass me intensely, that's precisely what you'll do. Who wouldn't?