[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Possibility: SCALING

From: Brian Evans <brian.a.evans_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 19:47:23 -0500

Frag Missiles have Str 3 and AP 6 I belive. So every Marine under the
template has 2/6 x 2/6 of being killed. That's a mere 11% chance of being
put out of action. For an Imperial Guardsmen the chances are 4/6 x 4/6
which is still only a 44% chance of being incapacitated. You better hit
more than one trooper if you are using Frag Missiles. :-)

Is the Frag Missile closer to a real world Grenade Launcher or to a HE
cannon round?

Brian A. Evans