[NetEpic ML] Re: chaos titan

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 00:58:33 -0800

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>

> Hi,
>
> at page 21 in the chaos list is stated: chaos titan may also use weapons
> from the imperial list (with the exception the devotion bell).
>
> So I don't understand what you mean about the reduced range for them, thay
> can have weapons as volcano cannons, plasma destructors etc. because they
> were built during the herasy period.

Not Banelords. Banelords are stuck with their special weapons - that is what
we were referring to.

Ken
A telephone call? That's communication with the outside world! Doctor's
discretion. Hey, if alla these nuts could just make phone calls, it could
spread. Insanity oozing through telephone cables, oozing into the ears of
all those poor sane people, infecting them! Whackos everywhere! A plague of
madness.
     -Jeffrey, '12 Monkeys'