[NetEpic ML] Re: chaos titan

From: Thomas Lawson <kurmark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:25:13 -0600

> at page 21 in the chaos list is stated: chaos titan may also use weapons
> from the imperial list (with the exception the devotion bell).

You know, they shouldn't have a Vortex Missile, Warp Missile or Plasma
Destructor. They should have run out of those one-shot weapons ages ago and
Plasma Destructors sound like the latest weapon out of the Imperium. As it
is, Chaos Titans have more weapon selections that Imperial Titans and that
seems odd. Place those weapons off-limits to Chaos, then make a specific
chart of weapon options for Chaos Titans, such as Nurgle Heads that vomit,
Tzeentch heads that shoot lightning, Slaanesh heads that act like a single
Titan Whip or something.....etc etc.

I was thinking of something interesting earlier. How about making it the
standard part of the rules to be able to purchase a single Titan ability? TL
made it too cheezy by allowing you to buy more than 1 at a time and make an
uber-Titan. Allowing you to buy just one would add more variety to the game
since the Campaign Titan Experience is never used anyway....yet there are
all those cool options to play around with.

The Chaos chart would be missing some of the Imperial options such as
Ejector systems, Heavy Shielding, Damage Control and Turbo Weapons. Then
give them Chaos Specific options such as a Khorne Triple move charge, a
Tzeentch fortune bonus, a Nurgle toughness whichs adds one to the armor on
all spots, a Slaanesh psychic cacophony and then a few others maybe. To me,
the Chaos and Imperial titans should be very different, yet they seem to
similar in the game.

Oh, and Praetorians should get experience abilities as well.