[NetEpic ML] Re: R: chaos titan

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:42:44 +0100

Hi,

> Not Banelords. Banelords are stuck with their special weapons - that is
what
> we were referring to.
>
> Ken

Reading the army list (net epic army list) I don't see any reference to
particular compulsory weapons for the banelord with the sole exception for
a much expensive tail with a cannon and the head, at least reading the
notes.
Is this a bug in the list?
If yes I don't see the real value of it because with the same cost
(somethink less) I can buy an imperial titan with much better weaponery, and
in any case what are the weapon for the banelord?
In my recent game I used a banelord armed with a plasma cannon against an
eldar army, because it can't stay in first fire it was destroyed with ease
by some tempest (6), if I used a reaver titan with the same weapon i could
stay on first fire, shoot back and stay alive one more turn because it
doesn't have a 2+ reactor in the front!

Stefano Andreoni