Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: [OT] Wiz Kids Mech Warrior is a great game!

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:39:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hey I won the last tournament with a Swordsworn
Agromech Mod. The mech didn't win it for me it was my
tanks and troops. My tank and hoverbike destroyed an
enemy Centurion mech in 2 turns. Just like Net Epic, a
titan ain't gonna do it for you. Different games but
similar in some ways.
I do agree about the number of Construction mechs I
have been lucky to get but remember it is the Dark age
in the game fluff so there aren't a lot of the cool
mechs yet.
I do agree cheating can occur by those less scrupulous
players but if you bust them let it be known and they
will be on guard.
They never claimed to be Battle Tech and if you are a
die hard BT player this game won't do anything for
you.
Some are going to like it and others won't. I think it
is great because now I don't have to buy any titans. I
have a bunch that will fit in well into Net Epic. I
always wanted to play a Titan company card. I don't
belong to the BT list just wanted to share my opinion
of the game and the possible use of the mechs in Net
Epic.
Darius