RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Tunnelers

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 06:11:14 -0700 (PDT)

If you can create a sinkhole for a titan I think there
should be a chance for a building collapsing into the
earth. You are blowing up the earth beneath it,
destroying or upsetting the buildings foundation
directly. Make it 4+ save on 2d6 to see if the
buidling collapses. Make mole mortars more worthwhile.
I did trap a Dominatrix in a mole mortar crater once
and it allowed my guild trikes to swarm her in CC in
kill the queen.
Dariu