Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar Unicorn

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:53:23 +0200

At 16.42 21/10/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>This should finally stop someone using it as an oversized buggy...
>just because "it's not written on the rules" <groan>.

Well, if in the rules are written that:
"Also note that this vehicle is not a skimmer and therefore gains none of
the skimmer benefits."
there no space for interpretation...

>It's amazing how many stupid questions someone have to ask just
>because it's not written on the rules... though I'm sure "Use your
>common sense" is surely written somewhere...

1st: If someone isn't clear or is ambiguos it's my right to ask.
2nd: You could'nt call me "stupid" only if my "common sense" is different
from you're...
3rd: Before saying that "someone" use "something" like oversized buggy, or
that "how many stupid questions someone have to ask just because it's not
written on the rules" please read the army book, and you should discover
the sentence I copy/paste before...

Zerloon