[NetEpic ML] Re: chaos titan

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:29:18 +0100

Warprat wrote:

> How about letting them use some of the Chaos Reward Cards? But, they
> have to make a die roll for each card they use, because of the massive
> transformation. On a one, they degenerate into useless Chaos Spawn.
>
> Seems like Chaos to me.

Eh eh eh, this remember me a game when I got a traitor legion, I used a
chaos card on a Warlord Titan to do a Pop-Up attack (just imagine a
plasma destructor + a FCC) :PPPPPPPPPPP
3 Eldar tempest Fried, and a lot of other veichle sent to Tzeench :o)))
Well the day after I realized that I shouldn't use a chaos card on
titans, but I still remember my opponent face when he saw the titan
pop-up
eh eh eh really ridiculous

^___^

--