Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:15:39 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., <jarreas_at_m...> wrote:
> > We can now consider the imperial forces a done
> > deal and I
> > ask Jar to finalize whatever he needs to from
> > those corresponding books.
>
> I'll get around to it - give me a few weeks. Oh, and may I assume
from the
> silence that no one has any objections to my separation of the
Imperial forces
> between the four books? If I get around to it I'll rename the SoB
book and add
> Rogue Traders.

Post the Rogue Traders list! :P

> > The fix, of course, is obvious. The (Chaos)
> > list MUST be divided in
> > order to provide balance to it since, as it
> > stands, it is unbalanced. I
> > recommend it be broken in to the following
> > parts that form ONE book (akin to
> > armies of the Imperium)
>
> Obvious? *aheh* I quote Kenobi: "from a certain point of view." Me,
I suggest
> dividing it up as the Space Marines have been. That is, a short
list of
> general Chaos junk (Standard army list), and Codex lists specific
to each
> power (where all the really nifty stuff is). I'll come up with a
penalty for
> having more than one Chaos power in your army - maybe animosity
rolls or
> something.

IMHO is better define who may ally with whom: no Khorne-Tzeentch or
Slaanesh-Nurgle in the same army, more practical and no dice rolls
needed.

> Besides, there just really isn't enough Chaos material to separate
it into
> four or five different books, and the Chaos special rules (like
Chaos Cards)
> should be in one place anyhow. I'll see what I can do about getting
> prototype army book up sometime soon - maybe this weekend.
> -Yar

Codex Chaos Space Marines I've made is quite huge... and Codex
D�monic Hordes is on its way.