RE: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:37:13 +0000

>The old army list from WD126 also lists dreadnoughts, predator, vindicator,
>Whirlwind, land speeder, bikes, mole mortar, thudd gun and tarantula.
>
>That would leave out Flamer marines, Crusader, and Razorback. I'd also not
>let them have the Stormwind AA vehicle or any of the Imperial flyers, the
>Chaos has good enough flyers as is.

The problem is which editin of the fluff we go by.....

The Codex TItanicus book gives all horus heresy marines land speeders,
jetbikes and jump pack troops..things that later fluff have removed.

I'd suggest limiting the numbers of vehicles to the core,. predators,
vindicatrs, raiders and rhinos.

Weasel