RE: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:30:23 -0400

Hi!

AH yes, I forgot to add that. Certain chaos powers hate each other so we
can make it difficult or outright restrict certain combinations.

Khorne hates Slaanesh, Nurgle hates Tzeentch. The combination of all
four powers in one army is too good.

As for common units, I let that for everyone else to decide. Of course
we can also decide not to have common units and assign every unit to a
division.

Peter