Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:11:07 -0000

Why not design standard units and differentiate them with Chaos Marks?

Say, we can fix the stats of Chaos Marines and Land Raiders, then
state that all Chaos MArines and Land Raiders in a World Eaters army
or attached to a Bloodthirster automatically have the Mark of Khorne.

Maybe the Mark of Khorne may give +1 CAF, the Mark of Nurgle +1 Armor
save, the Mark of Tzeentch a 4+ Psychic save and so on...