Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:38:48 -0500

> Why not design standard units and differentiate
> them with Chaos Marks?

Personally, I'm against it because it'd add yet another level of unit stat
complexity. It sounds like a neat idea though, and I'll probably add it as an
optional rules in the Chaos Army Book.

Second, I've another idea for taking multiple Chaos Powers in one army.
Instead of animosity (which I'd like to throw into the Ork discussion), how
about the friction between various powers reduces the number of Chaos Cards
you get? That way there's nothing to slow the game down, but the Chaos player
still pays for the diversity of forces.

1 Chaos power: normal amount (first hit's free)
2 powers: -2 Chaos Cards
3 powers: -4 cards
4 powers: -6 cards

You get 3 per greater daemon or primarch, plus more from some of the war
engines, so a cost of two is noticable but not crippling.
-Yar