Re: [NetEpic ML] Thoughts on Chaos/Chaos army list

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:37:36 +0000

>Firstly let the Marine legions become special cards that the primarcs
>could
>take with them into battle. However, in order for this to work properly
>we
>should check to see if ceirtain other Chaos engines could be classified
>as
>special cards also! For instance Banelord Titans, Firelords, Contagion
>Plague Engines and Slaanesh knights.

Please dont... I hate how Epic chaos marines are pawns of the deamons.. they
arent... a lot of them dont even worship the chaos gods... they just follow
chaos undivided, or went traitor because they followed Horus instead of the
emperor.

Chaos marine shouldnt be some kind of attachmenty to the primarch... its
somewhat stupid that primarchs turn up every single time the world eaters or
what not turn up in numbers more than 2 detachments (i.e. 50 soldiers)

Weasel