Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:33:00 +0000

>-->all this would add is 4 lines to the stat table for CSMs. You first
>list the generic CSM stat line, then follow with 4-5 lines below it, with
>the appropriate stat chnages. It's not a bad idea in general, and I do
>like it. However, I don't think giving any CSM unit attached to a
>particular greater demon that power's mark automatically is a good idea.
>Up the point costs for units with the mark by 20 pts and it should be OK.

If we are to do something like this... just introduce one infantry type for
each god (berzerkers, plague marines, thousand sons and noise marines) and
leave it at that. Regular chaos marines have better abilities than space
marines already to reflect things such as favours from the gods etc etc

Weasel