RE: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:51:19 +0200

They _are_ the generic chaos marines of the power in question:
Khorne: World Eaters (Berzerkers)
Nurgle: Death Guard (Plague Marines)
Slaanesh: Emperor's Children (IIRC Noise Marines are just a sect within the Children)
Tzeentch: Thousand Sons

The rest (Alpha Legion, Black Legion, Iron Warriors, Night Lords and Word Bearers) follow Chaos undivided, although this is just the current situation. At the time of AT/SM1 at least Night Lords and IIRC Iron Warriors were a Khornate legion.

Hm, actually this gives me an idea (RUN!). The undivided list is bound to lack some of the niftier aspects of the power specific lists (daemon engines etc.). Giving undivided more marines to choose from (and some kind of daemon prince, perhaps?) would be a good way to compensate.

Whew! I can't believe that a loyal Imperial citizen like myself is participating in this heretical discussion. I think I'll visit the Sisters of Battle for some well deserved chastisement. :D

> Josh R
>
> "No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai

Jyrki Saari