[NetEpic ML] Re: The Glory Days of SM/TL

From: Brian Evans <brian.a.evans_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 01:15:05 -0500

Eldar Jet Bike = Skimmer
Vyper Jet Bike = Skimmer
Falcon Grav Tank = Skimmer
Tempest = Skimmer
Warp Hunter = Skimmer
DeathStalker Prism Cannon = Skimmer
FireStorm = Skimmer

NightWing = Flyer

Like I said, Epic never really had any true flyers. The Eldar only had a
single unit classified as a flyer up to Titan Legions. And the units that
were classified as flyers were on the table top, and couldn't leave it.
They acted more like Helicopters, not Jets.

The rules I mentioned concerning flyers, is almost verbatum what is stated
in Epic Space Marines/Titan Legions.

Brian A. Evans