RE: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:07:02 -0500

> -->Yes, but I seem to be the lone voice in the
> wilderness.

Not really - I only suggested animosity because I couldn't think of anything
better at the time. Since then I've come up with the "fewer Chaos Cards" idea
(which I like better) and there's been another good suggestion that I can't
remember off the top of my head. Personally, I think there ought to be
animosity between different Ork clans, but I'll get to that at the appropriate
time.
-Yar