RE: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: michael presnal <lordthor2001_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 01:26:45 -0500

The only way it seems for me is to have at least one�GD from each of the chaos gods. I naturally keep the GD's seperate from each other to stop the chance of animosity. I have fought with upwards to 10,000 points, includung demon engines. Without any problems. I do enjoy watching the Pleague Tower assaulting Titians.

>From: "Peter Ramos"
>Subject: RE: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list
>Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:27:01 -0400
>
>Hi!

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* Received on Sat Nov 23 2002 - 06:26:45 UTC