RE: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: michael presnal <lordthor2001_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 01:00:24 -0500

Sure take away all the cards why should they have any type of advantage, they have no inherent transport.�At least we can kill the GD's real quick that way. That will make them roll a MC and then the game would be over. WOW! I cant wait to play that game. On that note I think I will paint all my chaos yellow!

>To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
>Subject: RE: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list
>Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:07:02 -0500
>
> > -->Yes, but I seem to be the lone voice in the
> > wilderness.
>
>Not really - I only suggested animosity because I couldn't think of anything
>better at the time. Since then I've come up with the "fewer Chaos Cards" idea
>(which I like better) and there's been another good suggestion that I can't
>remember off the top of my head. Personally, I think there ought to be
>animosity between different Ork clans, but I'll get to that at the appropriate
>time.
>-Yar

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* Received on Sat Nov 23 2002 - 06:00:24 UTC