Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 03:02:57 -0500

I agree with the animosity test only for GD, and if a GD fails all
minions charge...
but all minion of the same god ? or also chaos undivided minions ?

-->My interpertation is that all minions attached to that particular
Greater Demon will follow if the Demon fails the check.

and when they charge their "enemy", the "enemy" is the GD nearest or
one target for every minions?

-->again, my take on it is that the "enemy" is the offending Greater
Demon and the minions attached to it. In effect, this gets nasty by
taking out two Greater Demons and their minions.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai