Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:52:21 -0500

The more I think about it, the more I like the animosity roll for Greater
Demons only. Rereading my response to Ugo, I am firmly convinced this is
the way to go. A single die roll won't over complicate or burden the
game, and only fatcors in if two opposing Greater Demons are in range of
each other. I'm justnot sure about what the range should be. 30cm is a
good starting point, but may need to be modified. Also, what is the
actual roll going to be? I say make it a standard morale check, further
easing inclusion into the existing rules.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai