[5.0]Chaos recap

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:29:13 -0400

Hi!

As the polls and discussions progress two tendencies stand out:

1. People are surer about dividing CSM from the rest of the chaos
lists than they are of dividing by powers. After hearing all the
arguments, I find that applying one division and not both may be the way
to go, but we'll vote on that later.
2. People want animosity rules and strangely enough my proposal has
favor.

I think, unless other proposals surface, we'll have three things to
choose from:

1. Divide lists by powers, CSM from the rest and animosity
2. Divide lists by either powers or CSM from the rest (not both)
and animosity
3. No list division, just animosity.

While the vote is not quite yet, I list them so people can think of
about them and possibly modify.

Peter