Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos: CSM equipment

From: David Prentice <dprentic_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:42:51 -0600

> I'd say remove the whirlwinds and land speeders, and limit vindicators.

I've been around since the dawn of 40K and played epic-scale from Adeptus
Titanicus and Space Marine. Even an old grognard like me agrees with this.
Sure, in the most ancient version of the rules, the renegades had access to
the exact same stuff as the loyalists. But they didn't have daemons or
anything truly "chaos". Now they do. Make them unique. Why play Space
Marines, if CSMs get absolutely everything a loyalist chapter does /plus/
daemons? Whats the point?

> As for thunderhawks... give them to a specific legion, Black legion or
alpha

Night Lords.

David