Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos: CSM equipment

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 23:58:10 -0500

> Mmmm, I think the actual list is good, maybe
> adding some of the new units
> (raptor, obliterator ecc. ecc.), for a
> reference I think the only reference
> that can actually be used is the 40k codex CSM.

One, which list? Two, which new units? I don't actually have a Codex: Chaos so
I can't use that as a reference. I'm pulling material off the GW website and I
should have something put together late next week, but in the meantime if
anyone would be willing to list & describe the new units I'd be grateful.
Thanks.
-Yar